1. At a recent party, a friend made hot cider on the stovetop and it made my apartment smell amazing! I was excited to find this aroma recipe for Autumn gatherings with friends and family. There is something so wonderful about walking into a warm, lit home with delectable aromas when the weather gets cold and the nights get longer.
2. Design Sponge put together this list of bookish home goods. I love the Hermes fabric and the wallpapers.
3. I'm loving the black on black with a hint of gold color palette for Halloween.
4. Huffington Post, Huff Books posted this article about one of my favorite books, Jane Eyre. The article is called, "11 Lessons That Jane Eyre Can Teach Every 21st Century Woman About How To Live Well."
5. I've been debating about getting an army green parka from H&M, and the lovely Coline from fashion blog, Et Pourqoui Pas Coline, has convinced me to go for it with this lovely photo. I love that plaid scarf as well.