1. Here's a hope and a prayer that this year's cold and flu season is coming to an end! I did a bit of Pinterest research to make sure I was doing what I could to boost my immune system, and I found this article.
2. I hope you have already experienced Studio Ghibli and director Hayao Miyazaki's films. My favorites are among those films that I consider "comfort films," like comfort food, only films. They are filled with beautiful animation of both the fantastic and the ordinary, quirky characters, drama and poignancy. The Wind Rises is the latest and the last film from director Hayao Miyazaki. We saw it last Friday, and it was just lovely. Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki's son will continue to make films, but this was Hayao's swan song, his masterpiece. It was beautiful and enchanting, funny and moving. See it.
3. I'm so excited to see Wes Anderson's new movie, The Grand Budapest hotel, partly because I can't wait to see Wes Anderson style in a European WW2 setting. If you want your house to look more "Wes Anderson," then read these tips from his favorite set designer Kris Moran.
4. Check out these funny new Old Navy commercials, with one of my favorite comedy gals, Amy Poehler. Be sure to watch both versions and enjoy!
5. I booked flights to Florida for spring break in April. I'm mostly going to see my precious new nephew, but I am also looking forward to the beach and this bathing suit from TopShop is on my wish list!